we´re now in wisła, poland. it´s where the grandmother of the boyfriend lives.
we´re spending christmas in their family hotel here.
it´s not comparable to crakow but it´s quaint and homey (if i may say).
today´s a lot warmer, +10 degrees. wow. summer.
- got a new haircut. will post pics soon.
- gained a lot of weight from eating nonstop.
- bought tons of silver jewelry. so cheap here. and sooo nice.
- bought alot of things, generally. can´t wait to show you.
- dry skin, ole! from that friggin -18 degrees. must recover.
- not missing home a bit.
- but i miss going through all my favorite blogs. i will catch up on everybody as soon as i get home.
- excited to do hanh´s tag! this i will also do as soon as i am home!