Monday, April 14, 2008
1. i am obsessed with labels. my closet is labeled: belts, scarves, socks, lingerie, tops. ha! in the kitchen too! told you i am obsessed.
2. i love that smell from the boyfriend when he didn't shower for two days. smells like a baby. weird.
3. i played that 'bleeding love' song like 20 times for the last hour. something about it makes me replay it over and over again.
4. i have 20 ruined tights in my drawer. but i can't throw them, especially when i saw that one from anna sui. 70 bucks for ruined tights.
5. sushi. sushi. sushi. and when i don't get it, i develop a headache. yeah i know, crazy!
6. that movie, my girl (macaulay caulkin) had made me cry 20 gazillion times already.
8 Things I Want to Do before I Die:
1. bungee jump
2. be photographed nude. artistically. really.
3. travel the world (new york, tokyo, etc)
4. learn to swim
5. buy a house with a white picket fence in the country and decorate it myself
6. shop without limits
7. go back to paris, but then actually go inside the louvre and see mona lisa (this is because i can't think of any more to do before i die)
8. watch my kid learn to walk
8 Things I Say Often
1. oh my god!
2. komm jetzt! (hurry up! because i am always in a hurry)
3. was hast du gekocht schatz? (what did you cook?)
7. sind wir schon da? (are we there yet?) like 20 times. annoying, i know.
8. oh man!
8 Books I Have Read Lately
1. A Year in Merde- Stephen Clarke
3. Schokolade zum Fruehstuck
4. Shopaholic and Baby
5. and the german version
8 Songs I Could Listen To Over and Over
1. no doubt- sunday morning
3. michael buble - lost
4. red hot chili peppers - other side
5. bob marley- i dont want to wait
6. tracy chapman- fast cars
7. keith sweat- twisted
8. joe- i wanna know
8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends:
1. her family treats me like part of the family.
2. she never forgets my birthday. my mom does though.
3. we love to grammar check our teachers all the time.
4. she likes winnie the pooh and i like hello kitty. but we are not childish. no.
5. i can always come to her. anytime.
6. she understands my michael buble obsession. because she also has one too. :)
7. because she always reserves a seat for me anywhere when i come late, which is very often. haha
8. she helped me organize my 18th birthday party, my wedding, my farewell party all in one year?
since everybody has been tagged already, YOU who hadn't been, not anymore, has been tagged by me. send me a comment then i promise to read it. :)
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Saturday, April 5, 2008
yeah, marc jacobs was my first guess but this is totally better! i hope they don't get sooo crazy with the designs (which i think they would, keep it down a little, because after all this is for h&m). i totally dig some of the stuff but i am not really a big fan of this:
Comme des Garçons' founder and head designer Rei Kawakubo will create this autumn's guest designer collection at H&M. Rei Kawakubo, famous and admired for her creativity and artistry, will design a women's and a men's collection, with some pieces for children too. Accessories and an exclusive unisex fragrance will also be included in the collection.
"I have always been interested in the balance between creation and business. It is a dilemma, although for me creation has always been the first priority. It is
a fascinating challenge to work with H&M since it is a chance to take the
dilemma to its extreme, and try to solve it", says Rei Kawakubo, Comme des